Timetable for opening / re-opening community facilities at Prince Philip Park
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement of the four-step plan to ease restrictions across England, we can confirm the following timetable for opening / reopening community facilities at Prince Philip Park, Bordon.
- The Whitehill & Bordon Leisure Centre can reopen from 12 April at the earliest, with some activities limited due to continuing restrictions.
- BOSC is set to reopen for outdoor food and drink from 16 April with the rule of six applied.
- Café Hogmoor at Hogmoor Inclosure, which is currently open for takeaway service, is set to open indoors from 17 May with the rule of six applied.
- BOSC is set to reopen for indoor food and drink from 20 May with the rule of six applied
- The Shed will open on 29 May (Spring Bank Holiday weekend) with the rule of six applied
- Weddings will be able to take place at BOSC from 21 June. The venue is taking bookings for weddings and other events now.
All dates are subject to revision on 12 April, when the second part of lockdown easing can come into force. This is dependent on the data arising from the Government’s four conditions for easing:
1. Vaccine programme continues to go according to plan
2. Evidence shows vaccines are reducing deaths and numbers requiring hospital treatment
3. Infection rates do not risk surge in hospital admissions
4. New variants do not change the risk of lifting restrictions