Whitehill & Bordon Community Trust Presents…
- Sessions are 45 minutes long, please arrive at the published start time to organise skate hire. Skate hire in included in the price of the ticket.
- There will be 6 penguin scooters available for children for £2.50 extra. You can book your penguin scooter on arrival at the rink.
- Please note: there are no lockers available so please avoid bringing large bags/bulky items.
- We have limited car parking facilities on site, so please walk where you can. We cannot take responsibility for any valuables or damage to vehicles.
- Relaxed skates are for people who many benefit from a more relaxed environment. Music and moving lights will be limited and there will be fewer skaters.
- The Rink is fully accessible, and there is one wheelchair available for use on the Rink. Please email with any accessibility queries – we’d be happy to help!
- Thinking of having a party or social event at the Rink? Please email us for pricing and further information.
- There will be hot drinks and snacks available to purchase on site.
- There will be a limited number of tickets per session available to purchase by cash or card payment on site – subject to availability. If a session is showing as SOLD OUT, there will be no on site tickets available to purchase.
- For all queries regarding the Rink, please contact WBRC on: 01420 489060 or via email to the Community Trust: email@example.com
5pm on 2nd December
Santa on Ice • Skating Display • Snacks & Hot Drinks
Christmas Skating Rink
Open Daily 2nd to 24th December
Peak Times: £7.50 per adult / £6.50 per child*
Off Peak: £6.50 per adult / £5.50 per child
Child friendly and themed skates
Pop up Skate Rink
Budds Lane, at the Garrison Pool Car Park, GU35 0JB
*Peak times weekends and school holidays. Please note this rink is synthetic ice