A new building for events, clubs and sporting activity
In 1910 a cricket ground and pavilion was built on this site.
Over the years the building has been the backdrop to many sports and social activities, being managed by the military and in later years by a civilian committee.
The new colonial style building will provide function and dining rooms for local events and clubs as well as a striking pavilion for cricket, bowls and tennis groups in the town.
This new sports pavilion will be two storeys high to allow for additional function rooms on the upper floor in order to increase the versatility of the building, but also to provide the town with additional space for community activities.
Temporary football pitch (not for promotion as this is short term)